Yes, you can safely and legally get your medication refill online following an online visit with a doctor. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 50% of Americans are on at least one prescription. If you are taking regular medications, you know the stress that comes from having to set aside a few hours for renewing your prescription.
If you find that life usually gets in the way and you are tired of driving for hours to get your prescription refilled, getting a medication refill online could be a life-changing option.
Who Needs a Medication Refill Online?
Here are a few scenarios where medication refill online can come in handy:
- You ran out of medication, and as a result of not taking it, your underlying medical condition got worse
- You ran out of medication and are experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms
- You are traveling and forgot packing your regular prescriptions
- Your medication was stolen or lost
At 24 Hour Docs, we are happy to help you get your medication refill online with just a few clicks. All you need to do is:
- Go to our website
- Request a refill
- Get seen by one of our doctors
- Receive your prescription
It’s that easy!
You can complete this whole process in less than an hour, from the comfort of your home!
Note: Medications that include controlled substances, narcotics, and muscle relaxants do not qualify for medication refill online here at 24 Hour Docs
How To Get Medication Refill Online
Whether you get your online prescription from 24 Hour Docs, make sure you have the following information readily available:
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- The name of your medication
- The strength or dose of your medication
- How often you take it
- All other prescriptions you take (including herbal and over-the-counter)
- How long it’s been since you last took the medication
- Do you have any allergies?
- The name, phone number, and location of your go-to drugstore
- If the medication is for a child, and if so, the weight of the child
We also recommend that you retain a previously used prescription bottle as a point of reference. Also, if your usual pharmacy says that you have run out of refills, but you can’t do without the medication, get in touch with 24 Hour Docs!
Get Your Medication Refill Online Today!
At 24 Hour Docs, you can get refills on new prescriptions or existing medications for everything from:
- Birth control
- Diabetes medicine
- And so much more!
24 Hour Docs makes it super easy to get prescription medication, anywhere, any time! Just book an appointment, speak with an online doctor, and pick up your prescription from the local pharmacy!